Canadian Mining Magazine is looking for articles for all upcoming issues of the magazine.
In particular, we are always in search of topics related to:
- New mining operations in Canada.
- New tools, technologies, procedures related to mining in Canada.
- Interesting mining related trends and forecasts related to Canada.
- Safety issues, concerns and solutions related to the mining industry.
Writing for Canadian Mining Magazine is a win for you and a win for the magazine! You get to share your ideas, research and expertise with thousands of readers! Canadian Mining Magazine gets expert articles directly from the industry it represents!
- All submissions must pertain to Canada.
- Articles should not be company promotional. Only industry-specific articles will be accepted.
- Submit a brief article abstract (100-200 words) outlining the proposed topic and authors.
- You will be notified if the abstract has been accepted and a full article should be written.
- Word counts will be provided to writers by the editor.
- Articles that come in over the given word count will be edited.
- Photos are welcome and encouraged. They must be high resolution (at least 300 dpi) jpg or tiff files.
- An author bio (50 words) may be included at the end of the article.
- Canadian Mining Magazine has the right to pull a finished article if it does not meet expectations or does not follow the abstract outline originally provided.
- Canadian Mining Magazine has the right to pull a finished article if it is company or product promotional.
- Canadian Mining Magazine has the right to edit articles for grammar, spelling, etc. A proof of the layout will be provided to the author before press.